Why did I ask if you were rich? Well, if you want more riches (whatever that looks like for you, whether it’s monetary wealth, physical health or better relationships)
What does a Mastermind Group have to do with CWL?
Well…. I’m so glad you asked! CWL is in the business of providing affordable workspace for entrepreneurs who work for themselves. That can be kind of lonely and a bit frustrating since you don’t have a staff to help you work through growing pains or help you grow your business. Working ON your business with a group of like-minded business owners will likely catapult you into a more successful business endeavor which is good for your bottom line and even the community as a whole since when businesses grow it actually stimulates the local economy. CWL is offering mastermind groups beginning early next month. (for consideration, complete survey now)
Mastermind groups have been around for centuries and in his famous book Think and Grow Rich, Napolean Hill gives us examples of the greats who had mastermind groups and credited those groups with much of their success. Henry Ford, Einstein, Andrew Carneige, to name a few.
In it’s simplest form a mastermind group simply a meeting of highly motivated folks who share a common goal and are looking to encourage and help each other improve. For the purposes of the GROW mastermind group, we are helping one another grow our businesses and develop professionally.
Masterminds are incredible and can do wonders for your business as well as for you, personally. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it’s quite a bit more fun!
Forbes magazine gives us 7 reasons why a Mastermind Group might be right for you:
- You’ll be part of an exclusive community. Joining a mastermind typically involves you being invited by the members or going through an application process. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
- Advisement. Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of “being alone” while running your business is gone. The other members of the group turn into business advisors of sorts and vice versa.
- Collaboration is the name of the game. You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to work on a project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
- Extend your network. Joining a mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. If you are in business, you know how important your network is. By joining a mastermind, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
- New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
- Cross-promotion. When you join a mastermind, you will most likely find ways to help each other by utilizing cross promotion. Finding ways to help each other through promoting to your respective networks.
- Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.